forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Installing Plugins
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 20:55:33 GMT
Markus Flach wrote:
> hello
>
> If i would like to install plugins! where do i have o extract the zip file?

You don't. Just add them to your forrest.properties file as describe in
the plugin docs on the website [1]

> Are the plugins for the seeded pages directory or the installed forrest
> directory?

All plugins, whether they come from a seeded site or are added later by
yourself (via forrest.properties) will automatically be downloaded and
installed when you first run Forrest after adding the plugin requirement.

The doc I refer to above explains in detail (golden rule, read docs
before asking questions).

Ross

[1] http://forrest.apache.org/pluginDocs/plugins_0_70/usingPlugins.html