forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: xinclude
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2006 12:48:17 GMT
Jim Dixon wrote:
> On Mon, 4 Sep 2006, Ross Gardler wrote:

> However! If I change the element to
>
>   <xi:include parse="text" href="cocoon://eg/foo.txt"/>
>
> it works.  I will be experimenting with this further, but it appears
> that the cocoon:// protocol is not just a Good Thing but mandatory.

It is not mandatory, you can use any protocol you like in the xinclude
just as you can in any url anywhere in Forrest.

If it works with the cocoon: protocol, but not with the relative path
that you had previosuly then the actual location of your txt document
was different from the relative path you define i your xinclude.

Ross