forrest-user mailing list archives

From Matthias Ohlemeyer <>
Subject New Forrest Site: ER/Box
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 22:14:38 GMT

here is a new Apache Forrest (0.7) site for my open source project
concerned with developing a database compatibility layer to make the
Compiere ERP system work with the Apache Derby database:

An all Java, open source ERP system built on Compiere and Apache Derby

Some customisations, which I could not achieve within standard Forrest
are documented here:

These include:
      * Integration of Google AdSense banner and search
      * Automatic generation of Google sitemap
      * Fixed width body
      * Navigation links to the top of the page to reach the menu

It would be great if you could add the ER/Box site to your list of

View raw message