forrest-user mailing list archives

From Matthias Ohlemeyer <matthias.ohleme...@web.de>
Subject New Forrest Site: ER/Box
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 22:14:38 GMT
Hi,

here is a new Apache Forrest (0.7) site for my open source project
concerned with developing a database compatibility layer to make the
Compiere ERP system work with the Apache Derby database:

ER/Box
http://www.erbox.org
An all Java, open source ERP system built on Compiere and Apache Derby

Some customisations, which I could not achieve within standard Forrest
are documented here:
http://www.erbox.org/documentation/Other/ForrestNotes/forrestNotesOverview.html

These include:
      * Integration of Google AdSense banner and search
      * Automatic generation of Google sitemap
      * Fixed width body
      * Navigation links to the top of the page to reach the menu

It would be great if you could add the ER/Box site to your list of
examples.

--Matthias