forrest-user mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <>
Subject Re: How to change color of NOTE-tag?
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 10:51:33 GMT
El jue, 07-09-2006 a las 12:18 +0200, escribió:
> Hoi Forrest users,
> How do I modify the colors of for example the NOTE-tag? I've tried to
> use <color name="note" value="red"/> in my skinconf.xml file, but this
> seems to change only the color of the border!

Of the border, hmm? That is weird, isn't it?

<xsl:template match="color[@name='note']">
.note         { border-color: <xsl:value-of select="@value"/>;}

you are absolutely right and it seems the wanted behavior.

However you may want to send a patch where you change this behavior like:
<color name="note" border="red" value="black" background="yellow"/> (in skinconf)
and in above file change:
<xsl:template match="color[@name='note']">
.note         {
border-color: <xsl:value-of select="@border"/>;
color: <xsl:value-of select="@value"/>;
background-color: <xsl:value-of select="@background"/>;

BTW best to use HEX code for colors. Some code (like the round-corner images are only working
for hex).

> I also tried to add note { color: red } to the section extra-css in
> the skinconf.xml, but this doens't have the desired effect!
> Anybody any suggestions? (I use apache-forrest-0.7 in combination with
> Java 1.5!)
> Regards,
> Verhaag, Gerard

Thorsten Scherler