forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <>
Subject RE: Does <a class="fork".. not work with static site?
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 13:40:44 GMT

error. The validation process

Which Validation process, an external one like W3C or forrest internal one ?

>complains about the body-tag in the index.html file that's in the href of
the a-tag!
>I use <a class="fork" href="index.html">Link</a> to display the file in a
seperate window.

That looks correct - correct for a source XML file that is, your not trying
to put that in
An output HTML doc are you ?

>What might be wrong!? Can anybody give a hint! Thanks in advance!

Ok, a bit more info, is this a normal .xml source doc and does it use the
document-v20 DTD ?
There are some types of file, such as a how-to doc that does not us

I guess you have looked at

>Verhaag, G.C.H.M.,

View raw message