Hi,

I have two sites that have used Forrest 0.7 since late last year, related to my sourceforge open-source projects. If possible, could you please add them to your list of “Examples Built-With-Forrest”.

In addition to running the XML files through the forrest processor, I also run some of the same files through my own XSLT scripts to generate simpler documentation that I release as part of the internal help information for users. I really like the forrest XML tags that make it pretty straight-forward to generate differently-formatted output from the same content files.

The two projects are:

Xholon

http://www.primordion.com/Xholon

A Java framework for developing UML 2.0 and other event-driven systems.

Cellontro

http://www.primordion.com/Cellontro

Modeling and simulation of cells, other biological entities, and biochemical networks, using Xholon.

Regards,

Ken Webb

Primordion
www.primordion.com
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Xholon and Cellontro open-source projects.