forrest-user mailing list archives

From chemosh <chem...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: is forrest the right choice?
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 10:24:49 GMT
Thank you for your answer.

I thought about a CMS system but I believe a CMS is also not the kind of
app I`m searching because it is more about the document itself and that
everybody can edit it.

So, I noticed I stressed the interactivity  a little bit to much in my
previous explanation.
The primary focus is more on the template form creation.  It is not
about documents like research papers where more person contribute but
moreover documents describing processes within the university. So one
persons fills out an official form describing what he wants to do and
then all persons and positions which are involved can see this form.
Ultimately the data security official has to give its "ok" according to
what he can see in the filled out document and the described process can
be used.
And if the request is rejected by the data security official the creator
should have the possibility to edit his won document according to the
reason why it was rejected.

I hope this makes it more clear what I`m trying to develop.

Sorry, for asking twice but I really want to be sure that Forrest is not
what I`m searching.

Kai