forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Johnson, Eric" <Eric.John...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Example of DocBook processing in Forrest
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 17:31:07 GMT
I got Docbook mostly working with Forrest using the attached
sitemap.xmap file. The only problem is that you cannot generate PDFs
using this approach. If anybody has a better solution please post it.
I tried using the Docbook->HTML->Forrest->HTML route, but the Docbook
stylesheets make heavy use of <span class="..."> elements that trip up
the Forrest HTML->XDoc stylesheet. The resulting output has a lot of
ugly looking duplicated content.

  _____

	From: Martin Minka [mailto:martin.minka@gmail.com]
	Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 12:36 PM
	To: user@forrest.apache.org
	Subject: Example of DocBook processing in Forrest

	Could somebody be so kind and provide me with working example of
Forrest project where DocBook files are correctly processed ?

	I read the text about DocBook in FAQ, but I am not able to get
this working.

	I believe that one working example would be great help for the
Forrest community.

	Sincerely,
	Martin