forrest-user mailing list archives

From <G.Verh...@lrcb.umcn.nl>
Subject RE: How to Setup Multilanguage Site!
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 10:57:12 GMT
Hoi Forrest Users,

It's still about the multilanguage topic, so I posted this message using the same thread!

I've managed to play a bit with multilanguage features of forrest, after some difficulties.
But subscribing to this list has given me some insight in this topic. Thanks!

However I've another question related to the Dutch (nl) language. Messages in the layout of
the page (e.g. Last Published, Font Size) are not being rendered in Dutch. Am I right in saying
that this has to do with the fact that in the directory apache-forrest-0.7/main/webapp/skins/common/translations
there exists no CommonMessages_nl file?

Is it possible to add such a file in the current project I'm working at?

Is it perhaps possible to add full Dutch support in a future release of forrest?

Thanks!

Regards,
	Gerard