forrest-user mailing list archives

From <>
Subject RE: How to Setup Multilanguage Site!
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 09:12:40 GMT
Hoi Forrest Users,

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Thorsten Scherler []
Verzonden: dinsdag 27 juni 2006 10:27
Onderwerp: RE: How to Setup Multilanguage Site!

El mar, 27-06-2006 a las 09:17 +0200, escribió:
> Hoi,
> It seems that this topic is not interesting enough to get responses, which is rather
disappointing, sorry!

It has nothing to do with interesting or not, but that is a often
discussed topic. We need better documentation about it.

Here another link that may help

> I don't think I can contribute any further because I don't understand the world of XML
enough to be of any serious help!

So you can point out sharp corners and may write down the step you took
to activate i18n.

> Some questions remain however! For example, what is the meaning of all the catalog entries
in the menu_*.xml of the translations directory? Can anybody tell how to use them? Thanks!

I think best to read this

The menu_*.xml are catalogues:

If this does not help, please ask again.

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"
Hey you (Pink Floyd)

Thanks for the suggested information! I'll certainly go through it!

But I'm afraid that my knowledge about xml, dtd's, schema's and xslt is insufficient to tackle
this multilanguage topic! Knowledge about all this is definitely needed to configure forrest
to one's own needs, sorry!

But I'll keep trying, and will return to this topic later on!

View raw message