forrest-user mailing list archives

From <G.Verh...@lrcb.umcn.nl>
Subject How to Setup Multilanguage Site!
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2006 10:06:56 GMT
Forrest Users,

I'm new to forrest but managed to install forrest and do a forrest seed. This resulted in
the well known example site! I'm trying to build an experimental site using forrest. It needs
to have pages partly in English and Dutch. I've tried to find some info regarding how to tackle
this problem, but have found nothing suitable. All that I've found is to technical, sorry!

Can anybody give some hints on how to start solving this problem? I'd like to use for example
a second level tab to switch from English to Dutch. Buttons to switch language on the a page
will also suffice.

By the way, do I need to study the cocoon manual to start using forrest effectively?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Verhaag, Gerard