forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Another Forrest reference site: G11NToolKit
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 09:13:25 GMT
bill/wilandra wrote:
> The home page for the G11NToolKit project on SourceForge is generated using
> Forrest.
> http://g11ntoolkit.sourceforge.net
>
> I am still learning how to use Forrest so any constructive critisism is
> welcome.

(forgive the cursive natuer of these points, I'm in a hurry, but I hope
they are constructive)

The title of your home page is being cut of when I view on my laptop
with 1040 screen. I'd suggest making it shorter or putting a line break in.

The colours of your subtabs on all main tabs seems wrong.

Following the links of these subtabs takes you back to the home page.

There are too many subtabs under the user guides tab for my small laptop
screen, they wrap around and so look cluttered.

I'd suggest only usin sub tabs for whole portions of your site rather
than as an alternative navigation menu that duplicates the left nav.

Ross