forrest-user mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Kargapolov <x...@eml.cc>
Subject custom location for *.js
Date Sun, 11 Jun 2006 17:32:18 GMT
Hi,
I'm trying to use some javascript in the forrest site, not for style
customizing but for some on-line demo.
Using forrest 0.8 dev I found that per sitemap.xmap all "**.js" are
handled by resources.xmap, and resources.xmap has two cases:
1) all "**skin/**.js" are read from "{lm:skin.js.{2}}"
2) all "**.js" are taken from "resources/scripts/{1}.js"
(It seems to be ${FORREST_HOME}/main/webapp/resources/scripts/ in real life)

I'd like to customize default location for non-skin javascript files.
But I couldn't figure out source notation syntax used in map:read/@src
attributes. I couldn't fine any description on it.
For example I'd like to set **.js location to
src/documentation/content/xdocs/scripts in my doc site.
What would be correct map:match and map:read syntax in that case?

Thanks.