forrest-user mailing list archives

From "bill/wilandra" <>
Subject RE: Another Forrest reference site: G11NToolKit
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 15:12:24 GMT
Thank you Ross. I will see what I can do to fix these points. It is good to
get someone's feedback who is using different equipment. Which browser are
you using? Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: Ross Gardler []
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2006 2:13 AM
Subject: Re: Another Forrest reference site: G11NToolKit

bill/wilandra wrote:
> The home page for the G11NToolKit project on SourceForge is generated
> using Forrest.
> I am still learning how to use Forrest so any constructive critisism
> is welcome.

(forgive the cursive natuer of these points, I'm in a hurry, but I hope they
are constructive)

The title of your home page is being cut of when I view on my laptop with
1040 screen. I'd suggest making it shorter or putting a line break in.

The colours of your subtabs on all main tabs seems wrong.

Following the links of these subtabs takes you back to the home page.

There are too many subtabs under the user guides tab for my small laptop
screen, they wrap around and so look cluttered.

I'd suggest only usin sub tabs for whole portions of your site rather than
as an alternative navigation menu that duplicates the left nav.

View raw message