forrest-user mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to Setup Multilanguage Site!
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 11:55:26 GMT
El mié, 28-06-2006 a las 13:45 +0200, Thorsten Scherler escribió:
> El mié, 28-06-2006 a las 13:12 +0200, Cyriaque Dupoirieux escribió:
> > Hi,
> >
> >     Does it work with the dispatcher in forrest 0.8 ?
> >     I don't ask to Gerard who is working with the 0.7 but if anyone knows...
>
> Never tried myself, but should work since the implementation is AFAIR
> skin independent.

Just tried. ;)

http://localhost:8888/samples/demo-i18n.html?locale=fr

Shows french so yes it works.

...but the navigation (menu/tabs) is not switching to french. Meaning we
need to control the matches in the dataModel.xmap.

salu2

> salu2
>

> > Salutations,
> > Cyriaque,
> >
> > le 27/06/2006 12:43 G.Verhaag@lrcb.umcn.nl a écrit :
> > > Hoi Forresters,
> > >
> > > After some reading, I tried the following using forrest-0.7:
> > >
> > > 	forrest seed
> > > 	set i18n in forrest.properties to true
> > > 	copied site.xml to site_de.xml and added some German text
> > >
> > > In Internet Explorer choose German using Tools > Internet Options.. (General
tab Languages), as my first language!

--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"