forrest-user mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject RE: How to Setup Multilanguage Site!
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 08:26:30 GMT
El mar, 27-06-2006 a las 09:17 +0200, G.Verhaag@lrcb.umcn.nl escribió:
> Hoi,
>
> It seems that this topic is not interesting enough to get responses, which is rather
disappointing, sorry!

http://www.mail-archive.com/user@forrest.apache.org/msg02131.html

It has nothing to do with interesting or not, but that is a often
discussed topic. We need better documentation about it.

Here another link that may help
http://www.mail-archive.com/cgi-bin/htsearch?config=user_forrest_apache_org&restrict=&exclude=&words=i18n

> I don't think I can contribute any further because I don't understand the world of XML
enough to be of any serious help!

So you can point out sharp corners and may write down the step you took
to activate i18n.

> Some questions remain however! For example, what is the meaning of all the catalog entries
in the menu_*.xml of the translations directory? Can anybody tell how to use them? Thanks!

I think best to read this
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/i18nTransformer.html

The menu_*.xml are catalogues:
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/i18nTransformer.html#Catalogues
+(Dictionaries)

If this does not help, please ask again.

HTH

salu2

--
thorsten