forrest-user mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <>
Subject RE: How to Setup Multilanguage Site!
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 08:26:30 GMT
El mar, 27-06-2006 a las 09:17 +0200, escribió:
> Hoi,
> It seems that this topic is not interesting enough to get responses, which is rather
disappointing, sorry!

It has nothing to do with interesting or not, but that is a often
discussed topic. We need better documentation about it.

Here another link that may help

> I don't think I can contribute any further because I don't understand the world of XML
enough to be of any serious help!

So you can point out sharp corners and may write down the step you took
to activate i18n.

> Some questions remain however! For example, what is the meaning of all the catalog entries
in the menu_*.xml of the translations directory? Can anybody tell how to use them? Thanks!

I think best to read this

The menu_*.xml are catalogues:

If this does not help, please ask again.

> Bye,
> 	Gerard

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"
Hey you (Pink Floyd)