forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: site: URIs with fragment identifiers
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 08:07:49 GMT
Hello, although I am not familiar with forrest, I have used the LinkRewriterTransformer fairly
often, so, if I do grasp the problem correctly, I think it is quite easily achieved with the
LocationMapModule (I suppose it all works similar in forrest)

So, if I understand the problem correctly, you want to rewrite a link like:

site:/foo/bar#anchor,

where foo/bar matches a xpath in an xml file, and the site: protocol refers to an XMLFileModule.
Right? If I did not get it right, ignore the rest I suppose.

But if this is the problem, then it could be solved by having an extra  protocol, site_lm,
referring to a LocationMapModule. The link to be rewritten would become site_lm:/foo/bar#anchor,
and in the locationmap.xml having a matcher:

<components>
    <matchers default="locationmap">
      <matcher name="locationmap" src="org.apache.cocoon.matching.WildcardLocationMapHintMatcher"/>
     </matchers>
</components>
<match pattern="*/*#*" type="WildcardLocationMapHintMatcher">
        <location src="{site:{1}/{2}}#{3}"/>
</match>

Hope this actually was the problem :-)

Regards Ard