forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <>
Subject Re: LocationMapModule input module (Was: startup problems forrest)
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 14:12:19 GMT
Tim Williams wrote:
> On 5/16/06, David Crossley <> wrote:

>> It would be fantastic to make it into a Cocoon block so that
>> it is more widely available. Probably still managed at Forrest.
> This was discussed before[1].  Consensus then, was to maintain it here
> for now but possibly make it a separate jar for easier use outside of
> Forrest.  Not saying that shouldn't be readdressed, just pointing it
> out.
> --tim
> [1] -

That thread is about donating the code back to Cocoon. The suggestion in
this thread is to make it a Cocoon block, but keep it here in Forrest.

I would certainly like to see the LM become a block. I know of a number
of projects that use it outside of Forrest, we really should be trying
to get these people to help with its development. Having to download al
of Forrest is a definite no-no for most people.

View raw message