forrest-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Johannes Schaefer <johannes.schae...@uidesign.de>
Subject Re: Using Docbook
Date Tue, 16 May 2006 10:34:45 GMT
Hi!

There also exists a (s)docbook-plugin for Forrest,
(org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.simplifiedDocbook).
It does not support all of (s)Docbook but we use it successfully.

See:
  http://forrest.apache.org/pluginDocs/plugins_0_70/index.html
  http://forrest.apache.org/pluginDocs/plugins_0_70/usingPlugins.html

Cheers
Johannes


Brian M Dube wrote:
> Johnson, Eric wrote:
>> I'm trying to use docbook files as part of the source to Forrest (v7.0).
>> I want to be able to use docbook and document v2.0. I've tried to get a
>> match and transform working, but to date all I can get is an empty html
>> file as output.
>>
>> Here is the match from my projects sitemap.xml:
>>
>> <map:sitemap xmlns:map="http://apache.org/cocoon/sitemap/1.0">
>>
>>   <map:components>
>>     <map:actions>
>>       <map:action logger="sitemap.action.sourcetype" name="sourcetype"
>> src="org.apache.forrest.sourcetype.SourceTypeAction">
>>         <sourcetype name="docbook-v4.1.2">
>>           <document-declaration public-id="-//OASIS//DTD DocBook
>> XML V4.1.2//EN" />
>>         </sourcetype>            </map:action>
>>     </map:actions>           <map:selectors default="parameter">
>>         <map:selector logger="sitemap.selector.parameter"
>> name="parameter" src="org.apache.cocoon.selection.ParameterSelector" />
>>     </map:selectors>
>>   </map:components>
>>     <map:resources>      </map:resources>
>>    <map:pipelines>
>>   <map:pipeline>
>>     <map:match pattern="old_site/*.html">
>>      <map:select type="exists">
>>       <map:when test="{project:content}{1}.html">
>>         <map:read src="{project:content}{1}.html"
>> mime-type="text/html"/>
>>         <!--
>>           Use this instead if you want JTidy to clean up your HTML
>>           <map:generate type="html" src="{project:content}/{0}" />
>>           <map:serialize type="html"/>
>>         -->
>>       </map:when>
>>      </map:select>
>>    </map:match>
>>      <map:match pattern="**.xml">
>>      <map:act type="sourcetype" src="{project:content.xdocs}{1}.xml">
>>      <map:select type="parameter">
>>       <map:parameter name="parameter-selector-test" value="{sourcetype}"
>> />
>>       <map:when test="docbook-v4.1.2">
>>         <map:generate src="{project:content.xdocs}{1}.xml" />
>>         <map:transform
>> src="http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/html/docbook.xsl
>> " />
>>       </map:when>
>>      </map:select>
>>     </map:act>
>>    </map:match>
>>   </map:pipeline>
>>  </map:pipelines>
>> </map:sitemap>
> 
> The following worked for me, although I tested it with v0.8-dev. The
> stylesheet naming convention has changed since v0.7 and I included the
> backwards change in the pasted copy below, but I did not test this with
> v0.7.
> 
> You may also want to use local copies of the DocBook stylesheets as well.
> 
> 
> <map:sitemap xmlns:map="http://apache.org/cocoon/sitemap/1.0">
> 
>   <map:components>
>     <map:actions>
>       <map:action logger="sitemap.action.sourcetype" name="sourcetype"
> src="org.apache.forrest.sourcetype.SourceTypeAction">
>         <sourcetype name="docbook-v4.1.2">
>           <document-declaration public-id="-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML
> V4.1.2//EN" />
>         </sourcetype>
>       </map:action>
>     </map:actions>
> 
>     <map:selectors default="parameter">
>         <map:selector logger="sitemap.selector.parameter"
> name="parameter" src="org.apache.cocoon.selection.ParameterSelector" />
>     </map:selectors>
>   </map:components>
> 
>   <map:resources>
>   </map:resources>
> 
>  <map:pipelines>
>   <map:pipeline>
>     <map:match pattern="old_site/*.html">
>      <map:select type="exists">
> 
>       <map:when test="{project:content}{1}.html">
>         <map:read src="{project:content}{1}.html" mime-type="text/html"/>
>         <!--
>           Use this instead if you want JTidy to clean up your HTML
>           <map:generate type="html" src="{project:content}/{0}" />
>           <map:serialize type="html"/>
>         -->
>       </map:when>
>      </map:select>
>    </map:match>
> 
>     <map:match pattern="**.xml">
>       <map:generate src="{project:content.xdocs}{1}.xml" />
> 
>       <map:act type="sourcetype" src="{project:content.xdocs}{1}.xml">
>         <map:select type="parameter">
>           <map:parameter name="parameter-selector-test"
> value="{sourcetype}" />
>         <map:when test="docbook-v4.1.2">
>           <map:transform
> src="http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/html/docbook.xsl"
> />
>           <map:transform src="{forrest:stylesheets}/html2document.xsl" />
>           <map:transform type="idgen" />
>           <map:serialize type="xml-document" />
>         </map:when>
>       </map:select>
>     </map:act>
>   </map:match>
> 
>   </map:pipeline>
>  </map:pipelines>
> </map:sitemap>
> 
> 

-- 
User Interface Design GmbH
Teinacher Str. 38, 71634 Ludwigsburg
Fon:      +49-7141-37700-0
Fax:      +49-7141-37700-99
Email:    jschaefer@uidesign.de
Internet: www.uidesign.de

Geschäftsstellen:
Teinacher Str. 38,    71634 Ludwigsburg
Truderinger Str. 330, 81825 München
Friedrichsring 46,    68161 Mannheim

Buch "User Interface Tuning" von Joachim Machate & Michael Burmester
www.user-interface-tuning.de

Attraktivität von interaktiven Produkten messen mit
www.attrakdiff.de

Mime
View raw message