forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Own type of document transformed to document-v20
Date Sun, 14 May 2006 12:14:30 GMT
Cameron McCormack wrote:
> Cameron McCormack:
>
>>I'd like to have my own document format that can be transformed into
>>document-v20 (and subsequently into HTML).
>

> Or if there's a way to add in some extra elements to my document-v20 XML
> files (I don't care about validation) and have them transformed, that'd
> be fine too.

The document-v20 DTD is to intented to include all the elements in the
XHTML2 subset we are working towards supporting. If the elements you
want to add are in this subset then you can add them to our DTD,
otherwise you should use your own DTD and convert as you suggest.

So, what are the elements you want to add?

Ross