forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Johnson, Eric" <Eric.John...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Simplified Docbook FOP exception
Date Thu, 18 May 2006 14:10:31 GMT
I tried to reproduce the error and was unable to do so. I'd taken the original doc and moved
it into xdoc to see if that supported my needs and it does for the most part. However, since
part of my project involves migrating a bunch of stuff from ODF, and that must be portable
into a Frame Maker environment, Docbook is still most likely the path that will be taken.

The reason for moving the content out of ODF is two fold:
1. Need to move into Frame and back as painlessly as possible.
2. Ability to do diff between versions of a document stored in Subversion.