forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: startup problems forrest
Date Mon, 15 May 2006 22:42:41 GMT
Ard Schrijvers wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I checked out http://apache.proserve.nl/forrest/apache-forrest-0.7.zip, unzipped the
zip to C:\, set FORREST_HOME and added the Path (Thus on windows system) and types from

> C:\apache-forrest-0.7\site-author "forrest run".
>
> Looking at http://localhost:8888/, then gives me an internal server error:
>
> cause: Could not find component for role: [org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/lm]
(Key='org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/lm')

> I donwloaded the zip at 10th of may. Could it have been broken, or am I doing something
wrong (of course, probably the last, but I just cant figure out what..)

> Thx in advance,
>
> Regards Ard Schrijvers

Not you, but we did something wrong following the 0.7 release.

http://forrest.apache.org/faq.html#older-plugins
in forrest.properties specify org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.projectInfo-0.1

-David