forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: Own type of documen transformed to document-v20
Date Sun, 14 May 2006 10:07:33 GMT

Ok, will take another look, but initially I assumed you wanted to use
DTDs as you declared them in your code, this is why it is failing as
It can not find the specified DTD.

e.g.

<sourcetype name="status-v0.1">
            <document-declaration public-id="-//Test//DTD Status Document
V0.1//EN" />
          </sourcetype>

And

<!DOCTYPE status SYSTEM "-//Test//DTD Status Document V0.1//EN">

To my thinking, it was probably easier to create the DTD rather than
Go around removing all your references to it.

You would need to declare your <status></status> element somewhere,
Either in a new DTD or add it to v20.

I am not an expert in this, just throwing in what bit I know. Not
Sure if you can do all you are trying to just with xslt.

Gav...