forrest-user mailing list archives

From Cameron McCormack <...@mcc.id.au>
Subject Re: site: URIs with fragment identifiers
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 05:30:50 GMT
David Crossley:
> Please attach it to a new Issue at Cocoon's issue tracker
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON

Ok, though perhaps a different solution would be better...

> Me either. Here are some tips, but i am not even sure
> if they are up-to-date.
> http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/g1/798.html

That seems to work, thanks.

So after thinking about it, I'm not sure if changing the
LinkRewriterTransformer is the right solution.  Perhaps you want to
have some schemes that don't include the fragment (e.g., site:) and
others that do (e.g., an rdf: scheme that identifies RDF literals,
where fragment identifiers are important).  You'd need two linkrewriter
instances for that.

So I think it's more that the SimpleMappingMetaModule is insufficient to
describe the mapping of 'A#B' to 'concat(/site//A/@href, "#B")' for the
key to the XMLFileModule.

What do you think the right solution to this should be?  A
MoreComplexMappingMetaModule that can construct such keys?  How general
should this be?  And where should it go, in Cocoon or Forrest?

Thanks,

Cameron

--
 Cameron McCormack			ICQ: 26955922
 cam (at) mcc.id.au			MSN: cam (at) mcc.id.au