forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: site: URIs with fragment identifiers
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 03:10:01 GMT
Cameron McCormack wrote:
> Hi Ross.
>
> Ross Gardler:
> > That would be good, but don't hold your breath. Patches welcome (and
> > help available on the dev list).
>
> The attached patch to Cocoon should do something like I requested.

Please attach it to a new Issue at Cocoon's issue tracker
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON

>  It's
> completely untested, and I didn't even compile it (it wasn't immediately
> obvious to me how to use Cocoon's build system, since I know nothing of
> Maven).

Me either. Here are some tips, but i am not even sure
if they are up-to-date.
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/g1/798.html

> It adds a parameter that can be given to the LinkRewriterTransformer to
> tell it to let a fragment identifier pass through, or not.
>
> I made the default "false", so that fragids are not given to the
> rewriter, since I imagine that would be the more common case.
>
> Also, I'm not sure why there are two copies of the link rewriter stuff
> in Cocoon's repository (one under src/blocks/linkrewriter, and another
> under blocks/cocoon-linkrewriter); they seem to be identical except for
> the $Id$ string.

Due to the gradual reconfiguration of all blocks.
My guess is that the latter is what you need to patch.

-David