forrest-user mailing list archives

From Cameron McCormack <...@mcc.id.au>
Subject Re: site: URIs with fragment identifiers
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 00:44:43 GMT
Hi Ross.

Ross Gardler:
> That would be good, but don't hold your breath. Patches welcome (and
> help available on the dev list).

The attached patch to Cocoon should do something like I requested.  It's
completely untested, and I didn't even compile it (it wasn't immediately
obvious to me how to use Cocoon's build system, since I know nothing of
Maven).

It adds a parameter that can be given to the LinkRewriterTransformer to
tell it to let a fragment identifier pass through, or not.

I made the default "false", so that fragids are not given to the
rewriter, since I imagine that would be the more common case.

Also, I'm not sure why there are two copies of the link rewriter stuff
in Cocoon's repository (one under src/blocks/linkrewriter, and another
under blocks/cocoon-linkrewriter); they seem to be identical except for
the $Id$ string.

Thanks,

Cameron

--
 Cameron McCormack			ICQ: 26955922
 cam (at) mcc.id.au			MSN: cam (at) mcc.id.au