forrest-user mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scher...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: site: URIs with fragment identifiers
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 11:18:34 GMT
El mié, 10-05-2006 a las 08:30 +0100, Ross Gardler escribió:
> Gav... wrote:
> > <quote who="David Crossley">

> >>See a very old related issue:
> >>http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-95
> >>
> >>-David
> >>

> > Just wondering about adding an extra match into the locationmap.
> >
> > Something like :-
> >
> >  <match pattern="**#*">
> >    <location src="{1}.xml#{2}" />
> >  </match>
> >
> > I'm not sure of the correct syntax at this stage, just wanted to throw the
> > idea in.
> >

> All works fine if we use a normal URL, but if we use the "site:"
> protocol as is requried here the fragement identifier gets lost.
> Therefore, the above would make no difference I'm afraid.

Further I am pretty sure that will result in an error since AFAIR the lm
is not aware of fragement identifier and would look for a file (!!!)
called e.g. gav.xml#testing and obviously would not find such a file. On
the other hand what would the lm would response? Since the "real" answer
is an xpath expression to a certain subset of a document. The location
map is only worrying about *locations* of files not within files.

salu2
--
Thorsten Scherler
COO Spain