forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Flavio Cordova" <>
Subject Error generating site...
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2006 21:23:26 GMT
I've developed a website using forrest and it runs fine in my
computer... Now I'm trying to move these files to another computer
having the same configuration (same version of Java and forrest) but
it's not working anymore...

The build process (using forrest site or forrestbot, whatever) shows
the following message:

Warning: catalogpath listing external catalogs will be ignored
 [trycatch] Caught exception: The following error occurred while
executing this line:
 [trycatch] C:\apache-forrest-0.7\main\targets\validate.xml:146: Could
not validate document
     [echo] Oops, something broke
     [copy] Copying 1 file to C:\temp\buildTechkilla\tmp\logs

Notice that when I run locally the "will be ignored" warning is not shown...

Do you guys have any idea of what's going on ?

Thank you all !

View raw message