forrest-user mailing list archives

From Brian M Dube <brian.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Forrest and CMS
Date Sat, 08 Apr 2006 02:11:34 GMT
For those that use a CMS framework to manage a Forrest site, do you edit
the generated files or the source files with the CMS application?

I like that with Forrest I can work with source files that are marked up
structurally and I don't have to dig through presentational markup to
find what I need to edit. Do I lose this if I add, say, Lenya to the
equation?

I remember discussion of a Lenya plugin for Forrest. Or was it the other
way around? How does that situation look regarding my first question
above? I'm interested to hear how people use Forrest with a CMS, such as
Lenya or Daisy.

Thanks,
Brian