forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: index files with lucene which are not in site.xml
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 09:16:06 GMT
Ferdinand Soethe wrote:

> I'm not quite sure about the official way to make this work, perhaps
> somebody else could help out in this respect.
>
> For now I'll simply email you a zip that you can extract into your
> Forrest skin-folder. If that doesn't work let me know ...

The functionality is in the current svn trunk forrest-0.8-dev

I think that you also added it to the release branch
in svn. So it is *not* in the forrest-0.7 release.
One would need to checkout forrest_07_branch
'svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/forrest/branches/forrest_07_branch forrest_07_branch'
See help at http://forrest.apache.org/docs/build.html

-David