forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Bolger" <pbol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fix broken link warnings
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 06:37:41 GMT
Hi Ben

The broken links error often means something else is not right.

Have you built your site?

http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_80/build.html

If you are using SVN you may well need to build after an update.

If you are using Dispatcher you'll also need to build the plugins.

http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_80/howto/howto-dispatcher-quickstart.html

Generally it's easier to troubleshoot in 'forrest run' mode.

If you are switching to 0.8 I'd highly recommend joining the dev list
as well - that's where discussion of new features takes place. You can
read the archives here;
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev

paul bolger

Paul Bolger