forrest-user mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <webmaes...@mac.com>
Subject Re: OpenOffice.org Plugin List styling problem
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 15:57:40 GMT
On Mar 24, 2006, at 6:45 AM, Ross Gardler wrote:
> Clay Leeds wrote:
>> I think the problem is that I'm starting from blank documents and
>> importing the Forrest-related styles, rather than starting from
>> the  Forrest documents. I'm going to see about modifying
>> OpenOffice.org  startup system, so new documents are based on
>> Forrest's 'openoffice- writer.sxw'.
>
> That sounds like a good solution. If you figure out how to do this
> then a patch for the docs would be welcome.

Editing Default Styles - NeoWiki (from the NeoOffice/J project)
http://neowiki.sixthcrusade.com/index.php/Editing_Default_Styles

The main problem I have with this solution, is that it now starts
with a page full of Forrest stuff (it contains all the content of
openoffice-writer.sxw, rather than just its styles.

Any ideas to improve this?

BTW, there's also a step-by-step for setting up Calc default templates:
http://trinity.neooffice.org/modules.php?
name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=9088#9088

> Building upon this idea, I've always hoped that one day I will find
> the time to create a custom config for OOo that will only provide
> the elements we allow.
>
> Ross

Clay Leeds
webmaestro@mac.com