forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Woods, Christopher" <cwo...@EO.Kollmorgen.com>
Subject Converted xml to xdoc...now what?
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2006 15:31:24 GMT
Hi Folks,

I've successfully converted my XML to the xdocs DTD but I'm a little
confused about the next step in generating my site.  I added the files
to site.xml in the following manner:

<myFolder label="myFolder">
<myDocument_1_3 href="1_3_SystemInterfaces.xml" label="myDocument"/>
</myFolder>

And put the actual files in the xdocs directory but when I do 'forrest'
it tells me that there is no pipeline that matches the request for each
document.  I know that pipelines are a cocoon thing so I'm guessing that
some xmap file somewhere needs to be edited.  What do I do next?  Thanks
very much.

Chris