forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Woods, Christopher" <cwo...@EO.Kollmorgen.com>
Subject Cocoon sitemaps and Forrest sitemaps
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 18:40:39 GMT
Hi Folks,

I'm trying to sort out where Forrest ends and Cocoon begins with regard
to sitemaps.  As best I can tell, the only two sets of sitemaps that are
used by Forrest are the local-project sitemaps (these are processed
first) and the forrest-home sitemaps (these are processed only if
local-project does not handle the request).  Am I correct in assuming
that sitemaps in cocoon-home are only used for instances not processed
by the forrest-home sitemaps?  Thanks very much.

Chris