forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Flavio Cordova" <>
Subject Hiding sections
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 17:20:49 GMT
Is there a way to set any attribute (or something else) to a section
so I could omit it when using forrest site or forrestbot, based on a
parameter ?

Today I use forrest to create an application's user manual. Most of
the information I use to create this documentation is based on use
cases specifications, but this specification has some information that
aren't appropriated to end users. So today I keep two different
documents, one for developers and other for end users (this last one
using forrest)..

So I'd like to unify these two documents and keep it all on Forrest's
format... then, developers will see the full content while end users
will receive the same files without some sections...

View raw message