forrest-user mailing list archives

From Brian M Dube <>
Subject Re: META tags
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006 02:24:07 GMT
Jim Douglas wrote:

> My site uses tigris and I had made a lot of change so I thought the
> reason it was not working was because it was somethig I had done.  So I
> just rebuilt a webapp, it works for pelt, not for tigris on the new one.
> It might be a bug?
> Jim

The output you supplied says pelt, and you didn't mention tigris.

Glancing at the stylesheets for tigris, at appears the skin does not
support meta tags in xdocs. You could modify
FORREST_HOME/main/webapp/skins/tigris/xslt/html/document2html.xsl and
FORREST_HOME/main/webapp/skins/tigris/xslt/html/site2xhtml.xsl in place,
but it's less of a maintenance issue to do this at the project level.
For that, copy FORREST_HOME/main/webapp/skins/common and
FORREST_HOME/main/webapp/skins/tigris to
PROJECT_HOME/src/documentation/skins (if you haven't changed

Have a look at pelt's version of the two stylesheets above. You should
be able to copy the relevant lines from pelt to get the same
functionality in tigris. I'll try this now.

View raw message