forrest-user mailing list archives

From Brian M Dube <brian.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: META tags
Date Sun, 26 Mar 2006 20:37:55 GMT
Jim Douglas wrote:
> I am going to submit my site to goole search, can anyone tell me what
> file I would need to modify to change the meta tags?  This is currently
> what I see when I view source,
>
> <META http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
>

> Jim

To add a meta tag to that output, include it in the relevant document:

<document>
   <header>
     <title>Document Title</title>

And the skin will take care of the rest. If you need to 1) change or
remove the default tags, or 2) add tags to all documents, then you may
need to customize the skin. If you need assistance with (1) or (2), I'd
be happy to help.

Brian