forrest-user mailing list archives

From Brian M Dube <>
Subject Testing dispatcher
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 01:56:49 GMT

Sorry for the cross-post. Perhaps the dev list was the wrong place to
send this one.

I'm working to recreate a custom Forrest 0.7 skin with the 0.8-dev

I started by modifying the blank contract template to get some test
output. I encounter the following error message:

dispatcherError: 500 - Internal server error
The contract "content" has thrown thrown an exception by resolving raw
data from "cocoon://index.body.xml".

  org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The markup in the document following
the root element must be well-formed.

When I inspect the result of index.body.xml, I can see why it's
complaining. The root element of the output is the empty tag
document-to-html (or document2html) stylesheet inserted the meta-data
tag; what's doing it now? Is the skin system still active when using the
dispatcher? I'm not sure how the dispatcher interacts with skins. I
don't have a skin set in for this test.

View raw message