forrest-user mailing list archives

From Helena Edelson <hel...@greenjaguar.com>
Subject cache insight?
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2006 00:02:54 GMT
Hi,
I have been running into a cache issue I think.
Even if I shutdown jetty, delete the cache, run forrest clean,
reboot my machine, restart jetty, run localhost in an new browser window
or even a different browser program,
changes to various xsl file I am working on are not reflected.
Somehow Jetty or something else holds on to an older iteration of the
xsl file.
This has happened lately even with changes to xml data files, something
was holding onto
several iterations previous of the file's data.
Logs say nothing indicative except:
WARN    (2006-03-07) 18:28.40:136   [core.manager]
(/articles/photoessays/yosemite_sar.html)
PoolThread-4/CoreServiceManager: disposing of handler for unreleased
component. role
[org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ProcessorComponentInfo]

Anyone have insight or solved this themselves?

helena