forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Access to the query part of the URL
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 10:00:52 GMT
Nigel Hardy wrote:
> Tim Williams wrote:

>> Look for "RequestModule (JXPath)", specifically, the queryString
>> property.  It'll let you pass it along in full: {request:queryString}
>>

> That is what I was looking for!
>
> Sorry if my question was not sufficiently clear.

It was clear enough for Tim ;-)

> With Tim's call I now
> have a general plugin which will let me skin the output of php scripts
> but, should those scripts themselves produce links to scripts with query
> strings, then the subsequent "parameterised call" is also skinned.

Great!

Any chance of packaging this as a plugin and contributing it to the
project? We already have a PHP plugin in whiteboard, it would be great
to compare your solution with that plugin and cherry pick the best from
both.

Even better if you could bring the two together before you contribute
your code. Don't worry if you don't have the time to polish it, there
are others using Forrest + PHP, they may have the time to help out. If
not, ou don't lose anything.

If you are able to do this please attach it to an issue in Jira.

Ross