forrest-user mailing list archives

From Helena Edelson <hel...@greenjaguar.com>
Subject Strange new cocoon/excalibur concurency exception
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 01:53:23 GMT
Does anyone know what would cause a concurrency build issue in an xml
file in xdocs that previously had  never
generated a build or run issue, is generated properly by the server in
run, yet on build, fails with the messages:

java.util.ConcurrentModificationException: File ...is already beng
written by another thread

and the packages/class/methods that are unhappy:
 org.apache.excalibur.source.impl.FileSource.getOutputSteam(FileSource.java
 org.apache.cocoon.bean.CocoonBean.processTarget(CocoonBean.java)
 org.apache.cocoon.bean.CocoonBean.process(CocoonBean.java)

the next forrest output is
[dir/file] BROKEN: URI not found: File [path][dir/file] is already being
written by another thread

There are no entries in my logs to offer hints on this.
I stopped/started the server, cleared cache, checked the file, it is
just standard text/xdoc,
the only place it is called is site which is correct. THis came out of
no where.
using F0.7
cheers,
helena