forrest-user mailing list archives

From Nigel Hardy <...@aber.ac.uk>
Subject Access to the query part of the URL
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 21:57:30 GMT
(Sorry if this is a Cocoon Q. really, but I am working in Forrest and
similar issues arise here from time to time)

I can happily skin the output of php scripts using redirect-to, the
FileGenerator etc. as suggested in the Cocoon documentation and at
various times on this list. That works just fine for me. Unfortunately,
some of the php scripts I want to use like this take query parts in the
URL to set parameters. I can't see how to get hold of those in a matcher
or selector. I can catch "this/that/theother.php" and skin it, but how
do I get hold of the parameter from "this/that/theother.php?var=42" to
feed that to the FileGenerator?

Help appreciated.

Nigel

--