forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrestbot + SVN = mixed line-endings in HTML
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 16:58:24 GMT
Web Maestro Clay wrote:
> We have a new problem using forrestbot. Part of this could be my own
> settings, but I am assured by Jeremias that this isn't completely the
> case. Please see below.

>>> My bad... I don't have my SVN settings correct. I need to set my
>>> svn:eol-style property to 'native' & then this shouldn't be a
>>> problem. Sorry for the grief!
>>>
>>> I've made the change locally. I need to also do the same for my other
>>> projects.
>>

>> Part of that may be due to your SVN settings, but I got mixed line
>> endings in HTML files generated by Forrest. I haven't checked, yet,  why
>> this happens but that probably doesn't happen because of your SVN
>> settings.
>>
>> Jeremias Maerki
>

> Please advise.

Can't be certain without more info about the specific problem. However,
I strongly suspect this is a symptom of

This, in turn, is caused by http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XALANJ-656

I'd like to say "its not our fault", but this Xalan is open source, just
like Forrest, any one of us could fix the problem. Who will get the itch
first?

Ross

Ross