forrest-user mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Re: css corner images with transparency
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 16:04:21 GMT
Thorsten Scherler a écrit :
> El jue, 02-03-2006 a las 16:24 +0100, Johannes Schaefer escribió:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> How can we have transparent corner images for the forrest tabs?
>>
>> The description on how to generate the corner images may be found
>> here:
>>   http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_70/howto/howto-corner-images.html
>>
>> But I don't know how to get "1{$backgroundColor}" to be transparent.
>> Any ideas?
>>

> well did you try "1{$backgroundColor}" = "1transparent"
>
> If that is not working you need to find the color code of
> transparent. ;-)

In fact, the transparency is define (between 0 and 1) with the opacity
attribute of a SVG shape.
For instance - if I remember - opacity="1" means it is completly
transparent,
opacity=".3" means the shape is 30% transparent...

In our case, there is no argument to specify this in the call...

We have to work on this because this feature is very interesting indeed
:-)  !

Salutations,
Cyriaque,