forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: lost id attribute in embedded HTML form
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 22:36:59 GMT
Victor Okunev wrote:
> I am trying to embed an HTML document with a <form> tag that has an id
> attribute:
>
> <form id="contact" action="/gdform.php" method="post">
>
> however, the id attribute gets stripped out in the skinned version of
> the document, which is not what I want.
>
> <form action="/gdform.php" method="post">
>
> My first suspect was html2document.xsl, but it seems there is no such
> template that processes the form element. Where should I look? Any
> help is appreciated. I use release 0.7.

This was fixed by Ferdinand in trunk and in the
release branch (forrest_07_branch) of our Subversion.

If you don't know how to get sources with SVN then
see http://forrest.apache.org/docs/build.html
You would need to do
'svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/forrest/branches/forrest_07_branch forrest_07_branch'

Otherwise you might be able to use ViewCVS or search
the svn@forrest mailing list to find the relevant commit
and add the same patch to the sources that you already
have for the original 0.7 release.

We need to copy the notes from the branch status.xml
over to the trunk status.xml so that they will be
listed at
http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_70/changes.html#version_0.7.1-dev
I will do that sometime today.

-David