forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Copyright
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 00:38:53 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Jim Douglas wrote:
> > I tried that.  That seems to be for the PDF only....
>
> Yes, that one is for PDF. You want the other.
> Search in that document for "copyright".
> There is <year> and <vendor> and depending on
> your Forrest version, <copyright-link>

I remember now. There is more along the lines
of what Clay said, but it depends on the version
of Forrest. In forrest-0.7 you cannot disable the
html copyright footer.

In forrest-0.8-dev (the current development) we
enabled that <disable-copyright-footer> parameter
to be used outside of the <pdf> section. ...
<disable-copyright-footer>
<year>
<vendor>

You could make a local fix by comment it out
at forrest_07_branch/main/webapp/skins/pelt/xslt/html/site2xhtml.xsl
search for "vendor".

-David