forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Output or generate a single page with Forrest, Other CLI parameters
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 21:48:15 GMT
Web Maestro Clay wrote:
> Please forgive me as I've asked this before (I can't find the e-mail
> archive) but I don't see it the FAQ, and it's not listed in `forrest -
> projecthelp` output.
>
> How do I output or generate a Single page with Forrest?

You don't, but you can start 'forrest' at that page.
http://forrest.apache.org/faq.html#single-document

Perhaps you are thinking of the new plugin in
the whiteboard for 0.8-dev called
org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.DevTools
It is a whiteboard plugin.

It enables a page to be saved from 'forrest run'.

> Also, is there a list of command line parameters/variablees you can
> apply to Forrest? (e.g., -Dskip.contentcheck=yes)?

I gather that any property can be used like that.
But one would need to be sure of the effect. I think
that there is something in the documentation about
using command-line properties. Use google.

-David