forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <>
Subject Re: Why no Forrest wiki?
Date Sat, 18 Mar 2006 02:02:56 GMT
Woods, Christopher wrote:
> Okay, I just checked and found there is
> no Forrest wiki.  No matter I'll submit my findings to Xindice's wiki or
> just submit them as part of Forrest's documentation.  Still, why no wiki
> for Forrest?  Or is it simply that no one has stepped up?

Good question. It comes up from time-to-time.

Our plan is to collaborate with Apache Lenya
to be able to edit our docs directly. [1]

Until that time we encourage people to create
an xdoc for Forrest. You have the source in

If people really want to go the standard Wiki
route then use Cocoon's Wiki and we will move
it over later.

However please note that our docs are a valuable
resource and we prefer them in our Subversion.

[1] See the Forrest mail archives for past
discussions of this. Keywords: wiki, lenya, doco.
Also see the the brand new Doco plugin on the
Forrest-dev mail list.

View raw message