forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Dixit, Sandeep (ProSource Solutions)" <Sandeep.Di...@contractors.nationalcity.com>
Subject RE: How do I use OpenOffice plugin?
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 18:20:34 GMT
I reviewed these links. There is nothing on how-to on using Forrest with
OpenOffice.

Thanks,
Sandeep

-----Original Message-----
From: Ross Gardler [mailto:rgardler@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2006 12:06 PM
To: user@forrest.apache.org
Subject: Re: How do I use OpenOffice plugin?

Dixit, Sandeep (ProSource Solutions) wrote:
> I am new to Forrest and would like to learn how to use OpenOffice
> plug-in. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Start by reading the plugin docs [1], then take a look at the source of
the samples that are included with the plugin [2].

If you have specific questions, we'll be glad to help.

Ross

[1] http://forrest.apache.org/pluginDocs/plugins_0_70/usingPlugins.html
[2]
http://forrest.apache.org/pluginDocs/plugins_0_70/org.apache.forrest.plu
gin.input.OpenOffice.org/samples/index.html

***National City made the following annotations
This communication is a confidential and proprietary business communication.
It is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s).  If this
communication is received in error, please contact the sender and delete
this communication.