forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Dixit, Sandeep (ProSource Solutions)" <Sandeep.Di...@contractors.nationalcity.com>
Subject RE: Can't get forrest working behind authenticated proxy
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 17:44:32 GMT
I resolved it. The files were in plugins folder which I copied to
build/plugins folder...

-----Original Message-----
From: Ross Gardler [mailto:rgardler@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 12:41 PM
To: user@forrest.apache.org
Subject: Re: Can't get forrest working behind authenticated proxy

Dixit, Sandeep (ProSource Solutions) wrote:
> I search the mailing list and tried manual downloading of plug-ins.

Why are you unable to manualy install the plugins?

> I am
> though just not able to run "forrest" or "forrest run" from
site-author
> as suggested to-try items. I have 0.7 release. Please advise.

I'll respond to this in the next mail (in which you include log output).

Ross

***National City made the following annotations
This communication is a confidential and proprietary business communication.
It is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s).  If this
communication is received in error, please contact the sender and delete
this communication.